POD FITNESS TERMS & CONDITIONS - MONTHLY UNLIMITED MEMBERSHIPS
· 1 Guest Pass included each month.
· 10% discount on Pod workshops & events
· Recommend a friend to Pod and if they sign up, we’ll reward you with 50%offyour next payment.
· A minimum of 24-hours noticeis required to book or cancel sessions.
· Persistent late cancels and/or no shows (more than 3 per month) will lead to any further late cancels or no shows to be charged at the full Session Pass rate.
· 3-month membership: payable in full i.e. no cancellation
· 6-month membership: cancellation possible only after the end of the fourthmonth.
· 12-month membership: cancellation possible only after the end of the ninthmonth.
· Membership can be cancelled in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org minimum of 14 days prior to your next payment date.
· Pod4 Memberships can be used to attend Pod8 sessions. If you choose to attend a Pod8 session with your Pod4 Membership, this is considered a straight swap, regardless of the price differential.
· Pod8 Memberships are only valid for Pod8 sessions.
· Memberships cannot be shared or transferred.
· Non-refundable, except for medical reasons and with proof of medical practitioner’s note.
Up to 4 weeks membership freeze possible for injury with proof of medical practitioner’s note.
If you are more than 10 minutes late, you may not be admitted to the session as you will have missed the warm-up and risk injury. We are also concerned about minimising disruption to other members.
Pod Fitness may, from time to time, photograph or film training sessions and use any and all such photos, video footage and/or video streaming for promotion, sales, publicity and advertising purposes for all media, including, but not limited to, the Internet. We will also always seek verbal permission on the day.
I have read and understood this agreement and accept these Terms & Conditions.
Updated by Pod Fitness August 2019